St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q3 2017 Meeting Roundup & Carto Presentation

ADerbak
11 - Bolide

All,

First off, THANK YOU to all who made it out last Thursday (9/28/2017)! I believe it was the largest Alteryx user group meeting for St. Louis yet! We had some pretty cool spatial presentations that inspired me to dig in a little more to see what I can do. For those that would like a refresher or those of you who weren't able to make it, Carto was kind enough to share their presentation and use case with us (thank you, Joe!). I have attached the presentation to this message for reference. NOTE: Preview in the community currently doesn't work, but you can download the presentation to view it.

For those of you who weren't able to make it, we missed you. I had some great conversations with people from different backgrounds and levels of experience, and I hope to meet more like-wise Alteryx users. So no matter what your level of experience or what industry you are in, please try to make the next meeting. I'm sure you will find it is as rewarding as I did.

We will be busy working on the next meeting soon, but until then please invite others to STL community page, share your thoughts/ideas, and even feel free to contact Rhianna or me if you have any ideas of what you would like to see at the next meeting.

All the best!

Andy

0 REPLIES 0