Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Moonshot for 2022

ADerbak
11 - Bolide

Hi All, 

This is similar to my post over the holidays, but what is your Moonshot for 2022? When you reach year-end, what is the big "thing" you want to accomplish? Is it certification? Deploying a machine learning model? Getting more education? Maybe it's private goal, maybe it's a professional one. Let us know in the comments.

giphy

Kind Regards,

Andrew Derbak
Senior Data Engineer

See my journey at "Fuzzy Logic Blog"

2 REPLIES 2
mutama
Alteryx
Alteryx

Great thought-provoking post, @ADerbak ! 

As a Data Enthusiast like yourself, my aspiration is to inspire Alteryx users to leverage Alteryx & analytics to solve some of our world’s most pressing societal issues. Spreading GOOD with Data 🙂

This can start from anywhere. One goal I have this year is to actually encourage early adoption of Alteryx & analytics by students of Secondary/Tertiary institutions and get them started in their analytics journey early! Inspiring the next generation of Citizen Data Scientists 🙂

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

I love this post, @ADerbak! It actually made me think about a few things that I want to accomplish and I am sure it will inspire others too! Professionally speaking, one of my main focus for the User Group Program in 2022 is exactly on this note! To bring more engagement into the UG pages where you leaders and members can network and share your experiences and feedback. The goal here is to use the Community as the main space to connect, share ideas, topics, and thoughts with the intention to build more meaningful meetings.  

Thank you for starting this thread! 😀

Flávia Brancato