St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Job Opportunity - Sr. Data Analyst @ Core & Main

nboyer
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone! My name is Nik and I am the Manager of Data Analytics at Core & Main. I am a new member to the group but I wanted to provide a heads up on a couple of opportunities on my team. We are looking to add two Sr. Data Analysts to the team with both roles primarily focusing on Alteryx Development. Currently, we are searching for individuals with solid Alteryx experience (certifications are preferred) to help us work cross functionally on process automation and other large projects we have in our backlog. Below is a link to the posting, which includes the job description. These roles provide the opportunity to work fully remotely, but we do have an office in Maryland Heights, MO if you are interested in going in at all.

https://jobs.coreandmain.com/internal/jobs/30981-internal?lang=en-us 

If you or a member of your network are interested in joining a great team and helping us along our analytics journey with Alteryx please feel free to have them reach out to me directly with their resume at nikolas.boyer@coreandmain.com or apply to the job posting.

Thank you!

Nik Boyer

0 REPLIES 0