ALTERYX INSPIRE | Join us this May for for a multi-day virtual analytics + data science experience like no other! Register Now
The Alteryx Community will be temporarily unavailable for a time due to scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 22nd. Please plan accordingly.

Springfield, MA

This user group has been de-activated. The group is seeking individuals with leadership qualities to commit and coordinate quarterly meetings. For more info contact: usergroups@alteryx.com
Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
esarno
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone, my name is Eric Sarno and I work in the investments area in Enfield.  Although I have only been here a few years I've found I enjoy manipulating data (usually with VBA / SQL Server) to create dashboards & reporting.  It seems like Alteryx may be able to simplify some of the processes.  What I love so far is how easy it is to keep track of and follow the workflow.

Last movie I went to was Captain America: Civil War, but I really want to see the new Bourne movie!

I would say the Summarize tool represents me the most, since most of what I do involves cleaning up data at the small level so that we can roll it up to the big picture.

dlweldon
7 - Meteor

Hi Eric!

Welcome aboard!!  Glad to have you along for the ride.  🙂

I LOVE Captain America, but my favorite is Wonder Woman.  Bourne movies are the best, along with imho, Bond Movies.  Love Bond, James Bond.

Thanks for responding!

Diana