Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Sr. Data Engineer will be responsible for development of streamlined and automated processes. You will design and implement analytics platform products & solutions using technology and deploy painless, efficient, and innovative offerings that facilitate a great analytics platform user experience.
While no two days will end up looking the same, generally speaking you’ll be responsible for the following things:
•Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems/processes requirements to enable a good user experience while maintaining compliance and governance for analytics platform & services
• Build and maintain trusting, working relationships with business partners and collaborate with teams (IT, Finance, Cybersecurity, Compliance, Supply Chain and more) to develop innovative analytics platform products and services
• Gather feedback and input on self-service implementations from end-users and peers and create a cycle of continuous improvement
• Author, update internal and external documentation, formally initiate, and deliver requirements and documentation
• Facilitate the delivery of new product solutions via creation of release documentation, workshops, and providing support during launches
• Manage expectations from the partners/stakeholders on deliverables
Some teams have strict requirements about certifications, degrees, and things like that. Not us! We’re more interested in the unique perspectives and expertise you’ll bring to the team, rather than acronyms on your resume. However, you’ll be much more likely to be successful in this role if these bullet points seem like a good description of you:
• Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
• Sharp problem solving, business & analytical skills
• 5+ years engineering experience within a large corporation
• A high-level understanding of the key components of our tech stack: Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI, MS Power Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Python, SQL, Git, AWX, ServiceNow, Jira or similar experience with other tools
• Experience building solutions using public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)