Welcome to the Alteryx Job Board! To create a post, click on "Create An Article."

SparkED Job Board

Post data analytics internship and job opportunities, or post your job-seeking profile.

Alteryx Developer Internship

Kurtruf
5 - Atom
Created

CURRENT JOB OPENING

Please use the Job Title and Job Description here:  Analytic Data Science Firm Searching for Intermediate to Advanced Developers to assist our clients in building unique data processing,  AI,  and reporting solutions.

Company or Organization

Please include Address, City, State/Province, Country, URL: 11775 W. 112th St,  Overland Park KS 66210

Job Level

Indicate expert, intermediate, entry-level, intern:  Intermediate to Advanced Desired.  We currently have a team of leading developers you can learn from.

Type of Position

Indicate permanent or contract, full-time or part-time, remote or relocate:   Part Time evolving to Full time

Key Strengths Needed for Position

List briefly (such as statistics, problem formulation, data prep, blending, geo-spatial, modeling, analytics, visualization, insights, automation), and be sure to include any Alteryx or other certifications preferred:    Experience with AWS Cloud,   Python development,  and data modeling background preferred.

Education Preferred

Indicate education level(s), field(s) of study, degree(s) earned:  Current Degree getting masters preferred.

Other Relevant Information

List anything else needed to describe this opportunity:

Link to Online Job Posting

Provide URL, if applicable, to the official job post: send resume to me:  Kurt@intelligentsolutionsllc.com

No ratings
Comments
AbdulBasit
8 - Asteroid

I am interested. I have cleared my core certification and currently working on Advance certification. I have background in finance and Auditing. I have knowledge of Power BI, some what Python Programming and Advanced Excel. following is the link to my Linkedin Profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/basit-ali-a71373200/