Silicon Valley, CA

January User Group Meeting - Let's make a great agenda

TZChandler
8 - Asteroid

Season Greetings! I hope you are all able to slow down and enjoy the next couple of weeks.

We agreed to have our next meeting in January. I would like us to start thinking about the agenda. I'm looking for a "Killer topic" that will make this a must-attend event. Have an idea? Don't be shy.

The following companies would love to peddle there ware at our meeting. If this is interesting to you please reply to this post.

DataRobot - Ever wanted to do predictive analytics but don't have the skills? Or are you a data scientists without time to perform all the analyses you want to do? DataRobot automates the predictive process by automatically scoring models, then selecting and calculating the predictive analyses. Together, Alteryx and DataRobot take self-service advanced analytics to the next level.

Alteryx Connector for SAP (ACS) - Like many large and mid-sized enterprises you may have experienced the challenge of getting data out of SAP. The SAP connector from DVW makes it really easy for business users to extract data from SAP and incorporate it into their Alteryx workflows. This presentation will demonstrate the Alteryx Connector for SAP and illustrate several use cases.

CARTO - Are you performing geospatial analysis or developing mapping applications? Are you being held back by the simple maps you have access to? CARTO makes it much easier to access, explore, and analyze geospatial data, and creates modern, mobile-responsive, web and mobile applications that blend the power of GIS with analytics and BI.

Also,

I'm proposing that we meet on Thursday Janury 19th at 3:00PM at the same location (Marketo). Let me know if this is not a good date. There is still time to plan. I'm thinking the earlier time will make getting to the event faster.

Cheers,

Tim

1 REPLY 1
TZChandler
8 - Asteroid