Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Uninstall Predictive Analytic Tools

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

We are still running Alteryx Designer 10.5 and I installed the predictive analytics tools from the downloads, but I am now getting a large number of error messages on every startup of Alteryx. I think it is because the install of the predictive analytics was for v11. Is there any way to uninstall the predictive analytics tools without doing a full Alteryx uninstall? 

3 REPLIES 3
andre347
10 - Fireball

You might want to look here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Advanced-Analytics/Predictive-analytics-tools-version-conflict-10-v...

You can download previous versions of the predictive and maybe try installing one that matches your Alteryx Designer version.

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you

This would've helped before I installed the wrong version, but now I am looking for guidance on how to uninstall the version I have installed so that I can install the correct version (that works on 10.5)

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

I have resolved this - for future reference, delete the Predictive Analytics folder from the Macro's folder in the Alteryx installation location on your machine.

For example:

\\Alteryx\R-3.2.3\plugin\Macros\Predictve Tools

Then reinstall the correct version from the downloads.

Labels