cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Alteryx Connect is now generally available! Find, understand, and trust all relevant information in your organization. Find out more.

Can't connect to MongoDB error - Alteryx Server - service won't start

SOLVED
Highlighted
Claje
Comet

Hi,

I'm having a rather critical issue currently.  Our AlteryxService is stopped and i'm attempting to restart it, but am receiving the following error:

Alteryx Service <Mongo connection failed, please ensure server address and credentials are correct.

I looked in the path specified in the configuration and it looks like the files are there, so i'm not entirely sure what is going wrong.  Any help would be fantastic.

• Error Message
  • Server
  • Settings
Claje
Comet

This is resolved - thank you very much Alteryx!

BGoode
Atom

I cannot see the solution and am having the same problem.  Someone please post the solution. 

I have the same issue, how can I resolve? MongoPool.cpp: 159. couldn't connect to server localhost:27018

sagar_agarwal
Asteroid

You can try out the steps here in order to troubleshoot the problem. These steps worked for me too:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/ERROR-Mongo-Connection-failed-please-ensure-...

cgusa
Atom

I have tried that, it solves the issue temporarily, after a couple of days the error is back