Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx 11.0 Designer Frequent Crashes

Sri
5 - Atom

Hello All,

An avid user of Alteryx and use it for most of my data blending tasks. I have often seen that I encounter this error though - 

Capture.JPG

And I know I can't debug, but the error code I think is - 4464 

Capture.JPG

The version of Alteryx I am using is - 

Capture.JPG

Thank you,

Sri

4 REPLIES 4
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

have you considered an 11.5 upgrade?

http://downloads.alteryx.com/Alteryx11.5.1.31573/AlteryxDownloadManager11.5.1.31573_x64.exe

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Sri
5 - Atom

Hi Mark,

Nope, not yet considered updating it. Does that solve the crashes? Are the crashes something which has been reported often on this version?

Cheers,

Sri

SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Sri,

11.5 requires (and includes) a mandatory .NET upgrade that may resolve your issue based on the error I can see. You can also manually check to make sure you are running the supported .NET version (4.6.1) on Microsoft's website. If you continue to see errors after the upgrade, please feel free to reach out to support@alteryx.com and we would be happy to assist.

Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
AshwynS
7 - Meteor

Hi @SophiaF,

We have recently upgraded to 11.3.2. Our user base is quite huge and ideally we would not want our users facing this issue. Can you confirm that apart from v11.5 that you have mentioned earlier does upgrading to v11.3.2 solve this problem?

Labels