San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Welcome to the San Francisco User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to "Renewed" SF Bay Area Alteryx User Group

breal
5 - Atom

Hello, we (Michelle and Beth) are pleased to welcome you to the recently restarted Alteryx User Group for San Francisco Bay Area! Please join us in Pleasanton for a first local meeting on Tuesday September 25, 2018 from 4:30pm-6pm (please let us know if you did not receive the invite).

Please take a moment to introduce yourself by answering the questions below.

1. What industry are you in?
  2. What country do you most want to visit?
  3. How long have you been using Alteryx?

Our answers to these questions:

1. Consumer Packaged Goods
  2. Michelle: Australia / Beth: Ireland (I'm actually traveling there in Dec ’18)
  3. We have both been using Alteryx for about 1.5 years

We look forward to seeing you in Pleasanton next week if you're able to make it!

7 REPLIES 7
DanielZ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Really looking forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday!

Daniel Zamora- Alteryx Customer Success

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Wish I could be in the Bay Area next week for this, but I'll be present in spirit :)

1. What industry are you in? Customer Experience at Alteryx 
  2. What country do you most want to visit? Vietnam. It's my parents' motherland but I've never been!
  3. How long have you been using Alteryx? Almost a year now, and still so much to learn.

@breal and @bjmdm83, your enthusiasm is contagious! I already know this group will be in great hands :)

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
joe_yang
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

Nice to see the presence of an Alteryx group in the Bay Area. I'm trying to rearrange priorities to attend but no guarantees. 

1. I work in the Data Analytics /  Business Intelligence Industry.

2. I've been hearing a lot about Spain.

3. This is my 5th month using Alteryx but have been Advance Certified for 3 months now.

aaronlan
5 - Atom

Unfortunately will be out of town that day, but hope I can make the next meeting!

1. What industry are you in? Public accounting
2. What country do you most want to visit? Indonesia
3. How long have you been using Alteryx? 2 years

-Aaron

rajmehta
5 - Atom

Sorry Guys would miss this meeting but would positively try to meet up for the next One. Great job in taking this forward. 

rajmehta
5 - Atom

1. What industry are you in? Data Analytics Consulting
2. What country do you most want to visit? Spain
3. How long have you been using Alteryx? 1+ years

DanielZ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Folks, 

We've received numerous communications from our hosts and past attendees that they cannot attend the Q1 2020 Bay Area User Group due to corporate travel restrictions, so we are canceling this quarters User Group Session. We'll let everyone know ahead of time if Q2's session will go on.

We were thinking of potentially having a virtual session. If we get enough folks interested, we'll go that route. Please let us know, otherwise this quarters session is canceled. Contract your direct account executive for any further questions. Thank you!!

Labels