Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Welcome to the San Francisco User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Sacramento User Group

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

Hello all,

I'm starting up an Alteryx User Group in Sacramento! I'd like to build up the user group on LinkedIn first and then when it's safe to socialize as a group again...we'll do a meet and greet locally at a brewery. If you know of any Alteryx users and colleagues (or folks even just interested in learning about Alteryx) in the Sacramento area, please ask them to join the user group on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/gMb_iAi

Thanks!
Maureen

5 REPLIES 5
jdiorio20
7 - Meteor

Hello from your neighbor in Reno!

I'm am currently applying to create a Reno User Group, and interested in pooling resources. What do you think about remote mutual coordination?

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

Sure, sounds like a plan.  DM me on community and I'll shoot you my email for easier communication.

Maureen

Davieso67
5 - Atom

I am interested in joining the group in Sacramento. Please let me know when all is set to launch the group. Thanks

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

Hi @Davieso67 , I've moved from the Sacramento Area so not involved with the UG there but I am the admin of the Sacramento UG on LinkedIn.  Feel free to join that.  We need someone local to host the UG now.  I'll message the LinkedIn group and see if anyone wants to take over.  

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Dynamomo and @Davieso67, I would love to hear if anyone else is interested in kicking things off in support of the Alteryx Sacramento User Group. You can ping me here or send an email to usergroups@alteryx.com if you need any help. 😉

Flávia Brancato
Labels