San Diego, CA

Welcome to the San Diego User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 SD AUG Meeting - Agenda and Details!

zazil
8 - Asteroid

I'm really excited to announce the agenda and details for our upcoming meeting!  I realize it's less than 2 weeks away, but I promise the wait on announcing will be worth it...

When: Thursday, April 11th, 2019 5pm - 7pm

Where: GreatCall, 10945 Vista Sorrento Pwky, Suite 120 San Diego, CA 92130

Agenda:

Whitney Fee (Pluralsight) - 30min:
Using Alteryx as a data integrator: This presentation will cover a project taking data from Salesforce, building a file by condensing with Alteryx tools, loading into Anaplan (via API/Download tool) and alerting via Slack of success/failures when job runs.

Bobby Marks (Pluralsight) - 30min:
Replacing the standard Salesforce Connector so that it used the Salesforce REST API instead of the BULK API, which has strict limits compared to the REST API.

Zazil Albaro (Pluralsight) - 45min:
Transaction Processing Automation with Alteryx: Overview of a series of workflows that run in sequence to query and insert data from/to Cloudera/Hadoop, insert, update and query the Salesforce REST API, update the Zuora API using a macro with the download tool, and alerting via Slack of successes and failures throughout the process.

Guest WiFi is available. If you have Alteryx on your laptop, please bring it and fire it up.

See you there!

RSVP here:

0 REPLIES 0