Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

San Diego, CA

Welcome to the San Diego User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Leadership Opportunities with San Diego Alteryx User Group

DanielUpton
9 - Comet

Greetings!

As I begin to plan our Spring 2017 User Group meeting, I want to ask who among you is interested in participating in leadership of our group.  Our group will prosper based on voluntary leadership from members, people like you.  Opportunites may include...

* Venue for Group Meetings (current ongoing permissions with KPMG in UTC, but other locations could work, too)

* Confirming Speakers and Topics (one attendee has already expressed interest here, but more are welcome)

* Collecting Attendee contributions and arranging food and beverages

* Promoting and growing our group membership

* Fun and games.

* What else?

Let us know how you would like to participate.  Thank you for your support.

Best,

Daniel Upton

Group Leader

3 REPLIES 3
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Opportunities! Opportunities! Opportunities! Robot Happy

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Song
5 - Atom

Hi Daniel, 

Sorry if I missed the latest meeting due to my traveling schedule, but I'd like to help with the membership and possibly meeting venue if needed. My company is located right off Mira Mesa, and we have a few local users.

Thanks,

Song

P.S. is there a way to change the email address in my community profile?

DanielUpton
9 - Comet

Hi Song,

Great to hear that you want to participate! Would love to hear a variety of ideas about promoting membership within this discussion.  You can also contact me at danielupton01@gmail.com, if you prefer one-to-one brainstorming.

Email change:  I suspect that you'd have to create a new Alteryx profile with the new email address.

Best,

Daniel