Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

San Diego, CA

Welcome to the San Diego User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx For Good and United Way

marktdavis3
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, San Diego Alteryx User Group Members! 

Many thanks to all of you who attended last night’s meeting – and for your questions and interest regarding the Alteryx For Good opportunity in partnership with United Way of San Diego.

We were fortunate to hear from Quyen Tien and Deanna Sanchez about this tremendous opportunity; and we’ll soon be establishing the local volunteer team, and holding our first Alteryx For Good WebEx of 2018!

Please let me know if you are interested in becoming a volunteer, and I’ll be sure to send you the WebEx information once we have the initial date and time established.

As Quyen and Deanna mentioned, as a volunteer you don’t even have to leave the office, you can do it ‘on the fly’. You can volunteer as you’re able and when you have time. Perhaps you have an hour over lunch that you could devote every so often. Whatever the case may be, please consider putting your expertise to work for the benefit of the local United Way.

Thank you in advance,

If you’re interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at markTdavis3@gmail.com

@Mark

0 REPLIES 0