Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Salt Lake City, UT

Welcome to the Salt Lake City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Usergroup Meeting

Jayordan
7 - Meteor

Good day! I wanted to throw this out there -- is this usergroup active?  I'd be interested in getting the group together and start to have a more active Alteryx SLC usergroup.

Any takers?

14 REPLIES 14
rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Hey SLC Usergroup Crew!

Actually had a call with Cat from Alteryx about this very topic recently! A colleague and I are currently coordinating with the previous SLC usergroup leads to take on ownership of the meetups. I will also be attending Inspire next week and will be trying to sit down with Cat to get a plan going to keep this group active. Would love to meet/catchup with all the others who are attending and discuss ideas etc. 

bricenog
5 - Atom

I'll be attending Inspire19 next week. It will be great to meet and connect while we are there. 

jeffv
8 - Asteroid

I'm flying out to attend conference this week.  If you gather together let me know.  I'd love to attend.

All the best!

Jeff

danielreedsmith
7 - Meteor
What day time and where?

Maybe one of the lunches?
rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Good Question - This is my first inspire and will be Arriving around 7PM tonight. Once I am settled in and have a better idea of our group's agenda let's set up a time to connect. I downloaded the App as well so maybe it will be easier to keep in touch through that