Salt Lake City, UT

Welcome to the Salt Lake City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Usergroup Meeting

Jayordan
7 - Meteor

Good day! I wanted to throw this out there -- is this usergroup active?  I'd be interested in getting the group together and start to have a more active Alteryx SLC usergroup.

Any takers?

14 REPLIES 14
rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Hey SLC Usergroup Crew!

Actually had a call with Cat from Alteryx about this very topic recently! A colleague and I are currently coordinating with the previous SLC usergroup leads to take on ownership of the meetups. I will also be attending Inspire next week and will be trying to sit down with Cat to get a plan going to keep this group active. Would love to meet/catchup with all the others who are attending and discuss ideas etc. 

bricenog
5 - Atom

I'll be attending Inspire19 next week. It will be great to meet and connect while we are there. 

jeffv
8 - Asteroid

I'm flying out to attend conference this week.  If you gather together let me know.  I'd love to attend.

All the best!

Jeff

danielreedsmith
7 - Meteor
What day time and where?

Maybe one of the lunches?
rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Good Question - This is my first inspire and will be Arriving around 7PM tonight. Once I am settled in and have a better idea of our group's agenda let's set up a time to connect. I downloaded the App as well so maybe it will be easier to keep in touch through that