Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Salt Lake City, UT

Welcome to the Salt Lake City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Getting rolling in the back half of 2019. Meeting in November?

alexrose13
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone!

I’m relatively new to the community, but I’d love to get together with some fellow solvers. Are there plans to get something set up? If not, I’d be happy to take the lead on getting something going.

Who would be interested in meeting in mid November?

Thanks!

Alex

12 REPLIES 12
richard_gardner
7 - Meteor

I'm up in Idaho, but this user group is the closest to me. I'd be willing to drive down to attend.

Thanks!

Richard 

alexrose13
6 - Meteoroid

That would be great.  I saw some interest in remote participation. I’d be open to setting that up if you prefer. Let me know what you are thinking!

alexrose13
6 - Meteoroid

How would next Friday the 22nd of November feel for everyone? If we can get enough interest (3 people total), I'd love to host at the University of Utah.

I'll work on putting together an agenda and we can take it from there.

Will you please express your interest in attending an event on the 22nd of November by commenting below? 

Thank you!

udhawan
5 - Atom

Next Friday is fine with me.

richard_gardner
7 - Meteor

Next Friday works for me

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rslopez2 and @BrettR - This could be a great opportunity to help relaunch the SLC User Group if you both are still interested! 🙂

-- Cat Martinez

User Groups Coordinator

rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Awesome idea @alexrose13  and thanks for the tag @CatherineM! Definitely interested. Tagging others who were also mentioning interest in getting this going again!

@Jayordan 

@jeffv 

@TerryT 

@jroot 

@bricenog 

@danielreedsmith 

Jayordan
7 - Meteor

That is great, I won't be able to go, but I'll send a few people at my company that use it.

mlange
6 - Meteoroid

I'm Mike from jayordan's team and am interested in attending this.