community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester, NY User Group. Please join us in learning from and networking with other local Alteryx users.
Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Alteryx
Alteryx

Happy that you have found us @MsBindy! The User Group is a perfect place for you!

I love those WOW moments, I like many of you always look at problems with "how can Alteryx solve this?". The dynamic input tool is a pretty great one. :)

We are starting to plan out the next meeting which is tentatively set for July. Since you caught us early on, are there any dates that will/will not work for you?

Asteroid

I have a commitment on every Wednesday, so that is not ideal.  I can reschedule that if I had to.  Other than that,  I'm pretty open through the summer.

Hey All,

My name is Greg Urbanowicz and I work for JLL (Global Real Estate) as a Sr. Performance Management Analyst.

My Alteryx WOW moment was just seeing the how many man hours / money can be saved with setting up workflows and with data cleanup. 

I joined this group to hope to share common experiences and to network with people that are in the same area as I am. I'm always looking to learn new things and with all of the potential Alteryx has to offer I'm excited to see what tips and tricks we all can reveal.

Asteroid

@gregoryurbanowicz 

Thanks for your interest in the Rochester Alteryx User Group.  Hope you can make our next meeting, which is scheduled for March 28, 2019 from 5pm - 7pm EDT at Paychex (225 Kenneth Drive, Henrietta NY 14623.  I will post it today.

Your invite is on it's way!