Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 Meetup

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

We had a good time at the last meet up, thinking we can do something again? I'm eyeing the 5th, 6th, 12th or 13th of December. What do we think? Maybe we can try out the caching tools or look at the new things, or do some more weekly challenges. 

7 REPLIES 7
MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

6th or 13th is better for me.  I have a standing commitment on Wednesday nights.  However,  I can work around it if I need to.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

6th or 13th is good for me as well.  If anyone hasn't had a chance to play with the interactive charting, it's pretty slick (still needs some Dev on their end, but for a first release, it's not too shabby at all!).  

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Ok the date is set! Lauren was kind enough to make us an eventbrite page:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rochester-alteryx-user-group-q4-2018-meeting-registration-52645584360

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Here's a link to the Santalytics challenge we'll be looking at tomorrow night. Just like last time I'll try and get a wi-fi network up and running and some pizza to snack on.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Challenge-145-SANTALYTICS-2018-Part-1/m-p/340333#M...

Address:

225 Kenneth Drive Henrietta NY 14623

Take Lehigh Station Exit on 390 and exit going west (left for northbound, right for southbound)

Take a right at Kenneth Drive (First light w/ Mobil and Dunkin Donuts)

We are the first Paychex building on the left (there are multiple Paychex buildings)

You'll take the third driveway following the gas station, park and take the main entrance

I've circled the building, put an x on the parking lot and a little diamond on the entrance. I'll be near the door and the security guard will know you're coming. If you have any questions email magone@paychex.com

225Dir.png

See you tomorrow!

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Also - just like last time, if you would like to complete the challenge beforehand you are welcome to do so. I think we'll be building it together in the room so if you do not want to that is also fine. 

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

The husband had a breakdown today,  so it turns out I can't make it.  Since I would be coming in from Syracuse, not enough time to get to Rochester.

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Sorry to hear that MsBindy, we'll catch you next time. Good luck with your car!