Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Aug 28, 2019 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

ROC_UG_IMG.jpg

Hi folks!
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Independence Day and that your Summer is going well!  We'll be having our quarterly meet-up on Wed., Aug 28, 2019, hosted by Sigma.

Please take a moment to register for the event via THIS LINK, where you'll also see some more detailed information about the meeting.  We're using this meeting as a re-boot of sorts; so come and meet your fellow local Alteryx users, and bring any questions along with you.

Thanks and hope to see you there (again, please make sure you register using THIS LINK!

17 REPLIES 17
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi Lori,

That sounds fine to me.  Maybe last 15 minutes?  

What do you think @Pepper ?

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

I can be brief and make it around 10 minutes. Let me know - happy to do the next meeting if this one doesn't work out! 

Pepper
8 - Asteroid
@lharder_AFG @mbarone I think this would be awesome! Thanks for volunteering! We would love to have you. Please forgive me, but I am missing what you would like to discuss. I am happy to have someone added to our agenda, concerning Alteryx. I have gone back a few times to look for the thread and I can not find it. Please reply and let me know. Thanks much Lori.
Pepper
8 - Asteroid
Ahhh found it. I had to go back to the original post. Thanks
lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Let me know if you'd like to set up a call to talk logistics on how you'd like me to call/skype in! Happy to add the meeting to my calendar. 

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

Are we still on for Wednesday?

mattagone
7 - Meteor

I'm out unfortunately. I just changed roles and my new team has a standing Wednesday evening call with an international group we work with, so going forward I will vote for another night!

The good news is I gave them a demo of AYX last week and they loved it, so maybe I can bring some more users with me next time. 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Yes @MsBindy we're still on for Wed. night at Sigma 🙂