Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

ACTION REQUIRED: Rochester Alteryx User Group Planning

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

2019 Rochester User Group Planning2019 Rochester User Group Planning

Rochester Alteryx User Group is excited to plan the rest of our meetings for 2019. We are very excited about this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Rochester to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

We would like everyone to give input about best times for meeting this year. We would like to start with putting on the calendar three meetings this year. We have been meeting at Paychex (thanks Paychex for letting us gather in your offices).

Please let us know what times work best for you, to meet, for example mornings? midday? evenings? What days of the week are better for you? Monday’s or does Fridays work better?

We are looking for new members to join as well. Please spread the word with your colleagues about our meetings. Get them involved.

We want to spend time on what it is that you are interested in, so please tell us what you would like to hear more or learn more about at our meetings.

Please help us to get the next meetings planned, in advance, for the three remaining quarters for this 2019!

8 REPLIES 8
MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

Anything except Wednesday. Even though I drive in from Syracuse,  any time of day is OK.

kaosrules88
7 - Meteor

Day of the week - I would prefer to avoid Fridays. No real preference for the remainder.

Time - afternoon or after hours works best for me. 

Also making the trip from Syracuse.

Thanks again to Paychex for hosting.  That is a pretty convenient location for me.

-Jeff

mattagone
7 - Meteor

M-Th Afternoons & Evenings are working for me too. Our team is moving out of this building later this year unfortunately, but we're only moving across the street. We'll make sure everyone is notified when we change locations.

bgleason
5 - Atom

Tuesday-Thursday afternoons and evenings work best for me.  Looking forward to the next meeting.

Thank you,

Brittany

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

@MsBindy Thanks for you response.  Will take your availability into consideration.

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

@kaosrules88 Thanks for your response.  Will take your availability into consideration.

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

@mattagone  Thanks for your response.  Will take your availability into consideration.

Pepper
8 - Asteroid

@bgleason Thanks for your response.  Will take your availability into consideration.