Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting

Join us for our second Rochester Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about the start of this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Rochester to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

DATE AND TIME

Tue, February 13, 2018

4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST

SIGMA Marketing

42 S Washington St

Rochester, NY 14608

Agenda: To be announced soon!

Big thank you to our hosts SIGMA Marketing!

We hope you can attend!

RSVP

20 REPLIES 20
mattagone
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone,

There's a bunch of construction going on right now as Paychex is moving into some other buildings around here. There's a pic below and here are some directions.

Address:

225 Kenneth Drive Henrietta NY 14623

Take Lehigh Station Exit on 390 and exit going west (left for northbound, right for southbound)

Take a right at Kenneth Drive (First light w/ Mobil and Dunkin Donuts)

We are the first Paychex building on the left (there are multiple Paychex buildings)

You'll take the third driveway following the gas station, park and take the main entrance

I've circled the building, put an x on the parking lot and a little diamond on the entrance. I'll be near the door and the security guard will know you're coming. If you have any questions email magone@paychex.com

We'll also grab a couple pizzas so if you have a preference let me know! If I don't hear back we'll go with one cheese and one everything.

225Dir.png