Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting2/13 Rochester Alteryx User Group Meeting

Join us for our second Rochester Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about the start of this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Rochester to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

DATE AND TIME

Tue, February 13, 2018

4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST

SIGMA Marketing

42 S Washington St

Rochester, NY 14608

Agenda: To be announced soon!

Big thank you to our hosts SIGMA Marketing!

We hope you can attend!

RSVP

20 REPLIES 20
mattagone
7 - Meteor

I wasn't able to make the last one, I'd definitely be interested in scheduling one soon. I'm traveling (World Cup!) for a couple weeks in June but July would be great. We don't have the nice central location (Henrietta) but if the folks at Sigma have had enough hosting I can see what's available here if there's interest. 

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mattagone, we definitely are looking for space and help to get the next meeting on the calendar. July I think is a good time. :)

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Great! Maybe we avoid the holiday week and shoot for the week of 7/9, how does that work for everyone? Are Tuesdays still the best day?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Tuesdays are the only day I can't do. Don't change it on my account if Tuesdays works for everyone else. But if it is in Tuesdays, I won't be able to make them.
mattagone
7 - Meteor

Ah that's right sorry Mike - I don't remember why we landed on Tuesdays before but it's been a while so let's see if another day works for everyone. I currently have no nights blocked off that week. 

Anyone else have a night blocked?

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @RZhong we are in the phase of scheduling something in July. 

Some background on me, I help provide support and resources for the group. Are there topics you would like to see at the next meeting? Would you be interested in being included on our planning call?

Thanks for showing your support for the group!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mattagone, I'm going to schedule some time to discuss next week and I'll invite you. Feel free to pass along to anyone else interested. 

mattagone
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Just talked to Lauren. Here's the plan for the next user group meeting. If there are strong feelings about moving the day or time we can be flexible. I'll work on getting us to pony up for some pizza as well :).

Date: Thursday, July 12th

Time: 5 - 7 PM

225 Kenneth Drive

Henrietta NY 14623

Agenda: Open

Are there any specific things we want to work on together or discuss? Lauren mentioned that other groups talk about weekly challenges, certifications and macros or maybe even rope our local ACE into a show? 

Looking forward to seeing you all!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'll be working with @mattagone@Pepper, and @ljmiller to get a registration link out shortly. Please watch the Rochester User Group page for future details! Hope everyone can attend!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@RZhong@williamdean@kaosrules88, I wanted to follow up with you all. The next user group meeting has been scheduled for 7/12. I hope you can make it!

RSVP & Information