Richmond, VA

Welcome to the Richmond User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q3 2024 User Group: Harnessing ChatGPT with Alteryx

Group Meeting Banner_EN (1) (4) (1).png
Published on ‎06-27-2024 06:42 AM by | Updated on ‎06-27-2024 11:38 AM

Data Prep U has helped us put together this virtual presentation! We are leaving lots of time for questions we hope you stick around.

Join us to learn how Alteryx and ChatGPT can work together to enhance your data analytics projects. In this presentation, we'll show you how to combine Alteryx's data processing power with the conversational AI capabilities of ChatGPT, making your data analysis more efficient and insightful. Get practical tips and see how this integration can open up new possibilities in your data-driven endeavors.

Agenda:
4:00-4:10 Welcome & Introduction

4:10-5:00 Integrating Alteryx and ChatGPT for Advanced Analytics with Jose Arevalo ( @Jareval1 ), Analytics Manager

5:00-6ish Question and Answer

Featured Guests
4 - Baryon

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jul 18, 2024 01:00 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Jul 18, 2024 03:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
10 Comments
hermesfj
5 - Atom

Looking forward to the presentation!!

Jayasuryan
7 - Meteor

Hi, this is Jay from India. Very much interested to attend this meeting but the timing falls in midnight at 01:30 AM - 03:30 AM for us in IST. I have already registered, is there a possibility of viewing a recorded meeting the next day? Looking forward for a reply. Thanks

Yes! I will post a video shortly after the live event.

Thank you for the response!

Hi! Could you please provide access to the recording? Or please guide where to find the posted video. Thank you.

There is a RECAP post with the link to the video. I will tag you in a comment of that post.

reeteshchoudhury
7 - Meteor

Hey, I missed it, is it possible to get the videos / recording for understanding..

The event isn't until July 18th. So, no worries, you haven't missed it! I will also be posting the recording after the event.

Can I please get the link to the recording and presentation.  Thanks in advance.

Sure thing. I will tag you in the RECAP post where it's located.