Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Research Triangle, NC

Welcome to the Research Triangle User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Thank you for attending the Q3 UG meeting

cdcruz
8 - Asteroid

@john Hollingsworth, Lauren Uyeno and I thank everyone who attended the Q3 meeting today. Thank you Kiel for providing the 2020.3 updates. We also had a great discussion at the (virtual) after party. See you all at the 4Q meeting.

Please consider stepping up to volunteer on the Leadership team or to present at a future meeting.

Be safe,
Conrad

4 REPLIES 4
SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I'm so glad this group is getting back together! I only attended one or two meetings back in the day before it stopped meeting and look forward to getting to know everyone. I wasn't able to share my information during the meeting, but I very much would love to share at a future meeting. I will send you my email through a direct message.

Thanks!

Sarah

cdcruz
8 - Asteroid

Thanks Sarah. I am looking forward to hearing your presentations.  Would you like to join the Leadership team to help shape it going forward?

Thanks

Conrad

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

@cdcruz I would absolutely love to be a part of the leadership team and help foster more love for Alteryx more locally. 

cdcruz
8 - Asteroid

Great Sarah. Looking forward to your help and hope others are inspired to become active in helping choose topics, coordinate and plan.

Conrad