Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Unknown Gallery Error.

tyler_sassara
7 - Meteor

What is this error? 

ERROR.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tyler_sassara, couple questions for you:

Are you able to run this app successfully in your Designer?

Is this a new error?  Meaning, have you been able to run it from your Gallery previously?  Or is this the first time you're running it?

If you've been able to run the app previously, but now you're seeing the error unexpectedly, please send us the Service logs from when you saw the error.  You can send them directly to me at cschellenger@alteryx.com

Thanks,

Criston

Client Services

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Was this resolved? I just encountered this same error over the weekend and the MongoDB logs show:

"Unable to create directory: F:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Staging\9044_7b1cc43bff53405283ca79fab83cdd15\In_5857f0bfd89056fc86da5e56"

I can run other apps just fine, so it doesn't look like permissions... not sure where to go from here in troubleshooting this.

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Update: i copied all tools into a fresh workflow and saved to the Gallery as an app under a different name and it worked correctly. I'm not sure why that particular app wasn't working as expected... 

tyler_sassara
7 - Meteor

Sorry for the late response but i was able to fix the issue. Cant remember what it was tho.

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Unknown fix for an unknown error.  Who'd have guessed?

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
cbz
8 - Asteroid

Hi

I had the same error, where gallery runs fine. but suddenly it came up with this error message which all my workflow is not able to run online but in designer it works fine.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Chunbin