Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

How to change Input path and output path in the Gallery

ashiques
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I created an app. Now I want to upload this in My company's gallery but I want to know that the gallery runs on diff system and I am using the few Input from BOX sync folder and publish the output in Excel template.

How can I change there path should I first change the path on my local acc to server then upload it from my machine, or should I upload it and then try to change it path by going to gallery by browser.

1 REPLY 1
JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @ashiques

If you are familar with the file path on the server to box you can add that into your input tools in the Alteryx Designer and then upload. However, you may recieve errors due to the local machine not seeing these paths. It will not prevet you from uploading the app to the server, howvever you will need to test the connections by running the workflow on the server afer upload.

Altenatively, if you can remote into the server machine you can use the same workflow and configure the connections on the designer cient on the server and then upload. 

Best,

Jordan Barker

Solutions Consultant