Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Public Sector

Alteryx Public Sector User Group Meeting, April 16th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryx Public Sector User Group members!  You are invited to our first meeting of 2020, which will be Thursday, April 16th, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time, via WebEx.

For this meeting, we are excited to showcase the use of Alteryx to support cities, and feature Jason Claunch, President and Founder of Catalyst Commercial!  Join us as he presents “Municipal Strategies using Alteryx”, where he will discuss how he and his team utilize Alteryx, enabling municipalities to optimize their retail mix and enhance their economic strategy.  To learn more about Catalyst Commercial, please visit their website at http://catalystcommercial.net/ .

In addition, our leadership team of Colleen Hayes @ColleenH218 , Business Data Analyst at Rexnord and Alteryx CAB member, and Deanna Sanchez @Deanna , Alteryx Practice Manager and ACE will provide an in-depth update of essential Alteryx items.  This update will include the Alteryx Analyticon Conference reschedule to January 2021, helpful Community information, and more!

Please register for the WebEx at the following link: REGISTER HERE!

Thank you to Jason and Catalyst Commercial for presenting, and to Alteryx for their ongoing support of user groups around the World!  We are especially grateful to Chris Shernaman @ChrisS , Industry User Groups Coordinator at Alteryx, for his tireless work in organizing all industry user groups:  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Industry-Departmental/ct-p/Industry 

Thank you all for being a part of the Public Sector User Group, and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

@Deanna and @ColleenH218 

Deanna
4 REPLIES 4
David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

I'm not seeing a link to register here nor in the email sent yesterday.

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @David-Carnes !  I believe Alteryx has recently updated the post, and placed the WebEx information in the top of the invitation, just after the date and time.  Please click on the "Register Here" link above, and reach out to me or Colleen @ColleenH218  any time if you have difficulty accessing the registration or WebEx.

Thanks again, and we look forward to you joining us on Thursday!

@Deanna 

Deanna
Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

Hi Deanna,

I'd like to join the UG meeting but I have a conflict.  Will there be a recording?

Thanks!
Maureen

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @Dynamomo !   Thanks for reaching out; the webinar will be recorded, and we will post the recording a day or so after the meeting.  I hope that you can attend the next meeting, and thanks for being part of the Public Sector User Group!

@Deanna 

Deanna