Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!
We’re aware of an intermittent issue with our My Alteryx login and are actively working to have the issue corrected. If you run into an error when logging in, please try clearing all cookies or accessing the community on a different browser. Thank you for your patience!

Public Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Welcome to the Gallery!

Feel free to migrate your items from the former Public Gallery or post new ones. Got questions? Check out our FAQ!

Comments
Landon_Holbrook
5 - Atom

Hi,

Do you know what this error means? 

Landon_Holbrook_0-1644345785116.png

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

Works well, thanks.

helpfultoaster
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Landon_HolbrookThat looks like an install error that could be related to network/anti-virus restrictions. Please reach out to Customer Support for a pre-installed copy of the tool.

jasonreadcox
5 - Atom

Alteryx Designer Version: 2021.3.2.54175

I cannot authenticate successfully. The "Connect" process appears to work as expected but after I have supplied my credentials (including MFA), I am left with only a blank floating window and the tool does not recognize that the login was successful. Here are screenshots of the process and result:

1. Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.49.00 PM.png

2. Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.49.21 PM.png

3. Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.49.56 PM.png

4. Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.50.53 PM.png

5. Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.51.07 PM.png

6. The source of this blank html page is:

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.51.31 PM.png

I've also set up an app in Azure according to instructions here https://help.alteryx.com/20214/designer/microsoft-outlook-365 and I end up with the same blank window despite an apparent successful authentication.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  I believe I've eliminated all potential firewall and antivirus culprits.  We aren't using a proxy...  

mjackey
5 - Atom

Any update on the blank screen after authentication?
Today we updated to version Version: 2021.3.3.63061.  In the old version this was working and it stopped working after the update.

jasonreadcox
5 - Atom

@mjackey - Unfortunately no.  I haven't heard from anyone about this and I am still having the same problem.

mjackey
5 - Atom

@jasonreadcox Thanks for the reply.

In this post near the bottom rpaugh says that it is a bug in the version of alteryx and to upgrade or downgrade to get it to work which makes sense because it was working before we upgraded today.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Public-Community-Gallery/Outlook-Input-Tool/ta-p/883455

jasonreadcox
5 - Atom

@mjackey - Which version were you running when it worked?  Its never worked for me so I don't know what version to downgrade to.  I am running 2021.3.2.54175 currently.

mjackey
5 - Atom

@jasonreadcox 2020.2.3.27789

taxguy33
8 - Asteroid

Alteryx Designer Version: 2021.4.2.02731

I cannot authenticate successfully (the error message on the tool says only "Failed to Authenticate". Unlike @jasonreadcox 's issue where he got the "Blank Floating Window (I was getting that on @rpaugh 's latest public gallery version of his O365 tool with no resolution), I seem to connect to my O365 account properly (using the Internet Browser option) after entering in credentials and completing MFA. As you can see - the tool is connect to my Inbox and my Shared Mailbox accounts (you can see the subfolders in my Alteryx shared mailbox) - but all I get is the "Failed to Authenticate" issue when running the tool.

Has anyone run into this and how did you get past it? Did you have to get company IT involved to unblock anything (not even sure where to start on that)? Or did you go straight to the Azure app option?

Error message plus screenshot showing a connection to O365 has been established. Very vague about what is occurring falteringError message plus screenshot showing a connection to O365 has been established. Very vague about what is occurring faltering

taxguy33
8 - Asteroid

I am getting this image saying the Refresh Token is expired and is only allowed to work for 24 hrs before it needs refreshed. Does anyone know how to extend this setting? It is really burdensome to have to refresh these tokens every day - would love to have it be 90 days or more. If I went down the "Provide Client ID, Client Secret and Tenant ID" route - would I be able to extend the life of this token instead of the "Sign In via Internet Browser" that seems to limit to 90 days?

Thanks!

taxguy33_0-1649878899076.png

davidhe
Alteryx
Alteryx

@taxguy33 you're going to want to leverage the Azure app registration route.