We look forward to your participation!
The Alteryx Community will be temporarily unavailable for a few hours due to scheduled maintenance starting on Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm MST. Please plan accordingly.

Predictive Server Beta

Thanks for participating in the Predictive Server Beta for Alteryx associates! Find resources, ask questions, share ideas, and collaborate with fellow participants.

Not sure where to start? CLICK HERE.
Beta Walkthrough

Missed the live session? No problem! Check out the recorded version for an in-depth overview on how to participate.

Watch Video

REQUIRED: Welcome to the Beta

thomasmcgrath
Hello Beta Participants, 

In this post you will find everything you need to start building your own models with Predictive Server. 

1) Subscribe to the Beta Community Page!

From the home page, select Subscribe from the Options menu.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 5.46.26 PM.png

2) Login into your Predictive Server account with your Alteryx company email and AlteryxRules1!

**NOTE: YOU MUST BE ON VPN**

3) Download and install the PS Designer Canvas Tool. This tool while not required will allow you to import data from Designer as well as predict on new data using the model you built from within Designer. 

4) Start building! If you are struggling to get started take a look at the resources provided in the pinned posts OR ask for help in the community using the Use Case Support label.

5) Provide us with your feedback via Community and our NPS and Usability Survey

If you don't have an account PLEASE REGISTER HERE

We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to post about your experience. We have data science subject matter experts monitoring the Community who are available to help 

SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi team - I registered a couple days ago, but I'm getting a "invalid username/password" still. Can someone assist please? Thanks!

Sophia Fraticelli
Premium Support Advisor
Alteryx, Inc.
thomasmcgrath
Hi Sophia, we are releasing several new features next week and wanted to have some fresh eyes on them so we are providing access in waves. I'll be sending out an email on Tuesday and you should have access by then. I'll try and get you personally access today.
MarkelioH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @thomasmcgrath ,

I also registered last week and was able to login to staging instance but now I am getting incorrect username and password. 

Markelio Hoxhallari

Sr. Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

JimLeary
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Markelio - I tested your username (your company email address) and the password (AlteryxRules1!) and I was able to successfully login to https://app.staging.tempo.ayxcloud.com

nitinsnow
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi,

It has been more than a week, I am not able to login.

Please help.

Thanks

Nitin

thomasmcgrath
I will get you enabled tomorrow!
LisaL
Alteryx
Alteryx

@thomasmcgrath 
I have not been able to access the Predictive Server at https://app.staging.tempo.ayxcloud.com/ or at 

Won't accept meWon't accept meeven though I've registeredeven though I've registered

Full Disclosure:  I registered late.

Lisa LePome
Senior Customer Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
PeterA1
Alteryx
Alteryx

I seem to have lost access and can no longer sign into the new environment.

LisaL
Alteryx
Alteryx

@PeterA1 @thomasmcgrath 

Now I realize I cannot log in either.  Is the server down or has there been an administrative change?

Lisa LePome
Senior Customer Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.