We look forward to your participation!

Predictive Server Beta

Thanks for participating in the Predictive Server Beta for Alteryx associates! Find resources, ask questions, share ideas, and collaborate with fellow participants.

Not sure where to start? CLICK HERE.
Beta Walkthrough

Missed the live session? No problem! Check out the recorded version for an in-depth overview on how to participate.

Watch Video

More experiments (Hi5 Environment)

NickJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

First up - Hi5 environment working nicely for me. Kudos to the team for the work they've put in!

Started playing with a small ML dataset around predicting zoo animals (multi-class) from Kaggle...nothing too strenuous. (Added the data as an attachment if you're interested)

1. Import data view still needs work - I have to scroll down my browser window to be able to scroll across my fields (annoyance)

NickJ_0-1614022928087.png

2. My class type (predictor field) is a whole number: 

NickJ_1-1614022976205.png

...but my distribution chart is really messy considering the real distribution of the data (whole numbers between 1 and 7):

NickJ_2-1614023009881.png

3. Given this is a multi-class dataset, the correlation matrix probably should give me a scatterplot viz here, rather than a bar chart? 

NickJ_3-1614023051557.png

4. The partial dependence plot looks like it's unhappy with all the classes? 

NickJ_4-1614023081830.png

Other than that - good model generated: it's all about milk, feathers and hair when we play "Zoo Animal Guess Who?" next time! 😆

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Jewell | datacurious.ai
0 REPLIES 0