We look forward to your participation!

Predictive Server Beta

Thanks for participating in the Predictive Server Beta for Alteryx associates! Find resources, ask questions, share ideas, and collaborate with fellow participants.

Not sure where to start? CLICK HERE.
Beta Walkthrough

Missed the live session? No problem! Check out the recorded version for an in-depth overview on how to participate.

Watch Video

Job Failure

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - I used the Bronze Demo data set and received the following error at the Perform Modelling step:

Job Failure - ID: 2ae624ea-1e31-46d2-9979-15219905e2f3. Unexpected exit code [1] in process [/opt/docker/environments/venv_featuretools/env/bin/python -m tempojobs pipeline-automl-search]; allowed values were [0]

ArtApa_0-1610078182954.png

5 REPLIES 5
thomasmcgrath
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Art, 

Thanks for flagging this we're taking a look at it now. 

Tom 

fjlanasa
Alteryx
Alteryx

@ArtApa can you attach the dataset here?

fjlanasa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Actually I think I tracked it down. Assuming it's the output file in here.

PeterA1
Alteryx
Alteryx

@fjlanasa I also have this same issue! Have gotten it a few times 

PeterA1_0-1612369903913.png

slink
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey Peter,

Unfortunately we're still working on getting our error messages to be a bit more helpful by default - right now, any failure during a python task will result in that "expected 0, was 1" message. If you want to see more information that might yield more informative messaging, I've listed some quick steps in another response that I will link here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Predictive-Server-Beta/Job-Failure-error-when-applying-holdout-data...