We look forward to your participation!

Predictive Server Beta

Thanks for participating in the Predictive Server Beta for Alteryx associates! Find resources, ask questions, share ideas, and collaborate with fellow participants.

Not sure where to start? CLICK HERE.
Beta Walkthrough

Missed the live session? No problem! Check out the recorded version for an in-depth overview on how to participate.

Watch Video

Job Failure error when applying holdout data

mpost
Alteryx
Alteryx

I received the following error while applying holdout data (I applied the auto created set, I did not apply my own). Hitting Refresh does no do anything. I am using a localized (Spanish) Churn dataset, attached here for reference.

**Also, a tooltip on what a holdout dataset is would be helpful.

Job Failure - ID: 4fc5b6b4-e12b-4b79-956b-1460bdceb0a7. Unexpected exit code [1] in process [/opt/docker/environments/venv_featuretools/env/bin/python -m tempojobs pipeline-apply-holdout]; allowed values were [0]

mpost_0-1610731887875.png

1 REPLY 1
slink
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for reporting this. We'll try to reproduce and see what happened.

If you ever want to see more information about what went wrong when a task fails, you can view the logs by opening the notification bell on the top right, clicking on the body of a task there, and then opening the browser console. That will retrieve the logs for that task, which can sometimes give you an idea of what went wrong (this is intended for development and subject to change in the future).

We're still deciding how much of this information should be accessible at runtime, but if you want it is sometimes more informative than seeing "we exited with a status of 1, oops" 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 10.09.22 AM.png