Prague-CZE

Welcome to the Prague User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Reserve your seat for the next session

Davidoff
7 - Meteor

We believe it is better to open the registration for the next session (June 16th) early, so you can arrange your schedule around it.

The agenda is under construction now and we will share our thoughts on this page. Your contribution to the process is highly appreciated, please comment, like and bring your ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
Franz
9 - Comet

David, are final with our June 16th agenda?

I have an offer to guest speak if needed....

This is from Bill Chan (The Montreal User Group);

Hello Jan! I agree, great talk about Alteryx and Merck/MSD can leverage it! I'm really happy to see that you're eager about this tool as well. Feel free to use our meeting recap templates or to connect with me about anything Alteryx! Let me know if I can be of assistance with your Prague group in terms of being a guest speaker! It would be a pleasure. Can't wait to see the Prague group grow! Cheers! Bill

Davidoff
7 - Meteor

Thanks Honzo, new speakers are always welcome!

The agenda for June 16th is almost final. It will be just an hour online (ON24) with two main speakers:

David Lukeš, Ředitel Paraple: Starting with Alteryx for Good and

Kevin Carin, Alteryx: Product Development Update

Let's talk about the topics that Bill would like to present. If we will continue with the online sessions, they will probably be more frequent than just once in a quarter and we will need more speakers and topics.