Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Prague-CZE

Welcome to the Prague User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Prague User Group Session Q2 2022

Published on ‎05-10-2022 04:24 AM by | Updated on ‎05-24-2022 05:28 AM

PUG Q2 2022 .png

After two (or more) long years, we are hosting another in-person Prague User Group meeting! Besides, if you can't make it, the option to join us online will remain. So, save the date!

Agenda:

16:00 - 16:15

Welcome and organizational information

16:15 - 16:45

Zach Rickers (Bits2b): Alteryx Inspire 2022 in Denver: Limitless Future Potential

16:45 - 17:15

Wesley Siu (Alteryx): Data Connectivity for Alteryx Cloud and On-Prem Products

17:15 - 18:00

Q&A, networking

Here is the link for the online event - please register if you want to attend online or get the recording of the session. If you want to attend in-person, there is no registration neccessary. 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Jun 21, 2022 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Tue, Jun 21, 2022 09:00 AM PDT
ALTERYX, Havlíčkova, New Town, Czechia
Labels (2)
2 Comments
Franz
9 - Comet

Hello Team !

I just received an invitation to our regular Users' Group Q2 2022 Meeting ;

I saw that we might be lucky to have this event hosted - once again - on premise and see each other in person after 'several years'...That would be just wonderfull !;

Now, as for the agenda; Is there still a room for suggestions ?

I 'd propose to hear someone experienced give us a on-hands 'walk-through' of a Connecting to a REST API from within Alteryx;

A simple workflow creation using the Download tool / JSON Parse / 'Text To Columns' tools would be appreciated; If needed we can provide a public data provider / API access keys. Datasets are available in a JSON file accessible through API. 

(The new version 2022.1 of Gallery Server is introducing API ver. 3 and it would help a lot to be able to take advantage of these new features);

Thanks.

Franz
9 - Comet

Save the date..

https://www.alteryx.com/inspirehttps://www.alteryx.com/inspire