Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Prague-CZE

Welcome to the Prague User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

PUG Meeting Q1 2022 Recording + Resources

klarvi
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone, 

Thank you to everyone who attended the PUG session yesterday! We appreciated your attention and the lively discussion. 

Here is the full recording of the session: https://my.demio.com/recording/VvjL9iA7

I also attach the Powerpoint slides on Alteryx Analytics Cloud ceated by Vishal Soni. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing @klarvi

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Franz
9 - Comet

Thanks very much Klara for the effort in organizing !  I think we must be one of the first users groups to have these new features shown. The attached slides are well appreciated.

This was another memorable session, organized by our Prague users’ group, with lots of new & exciting tools coming our way with Alteryx; It's good to see that Alteryx is really getting their act together as far as the cloud-based offering, there's now so many options business users can take advantage of in their work. Now we need to make that we have the right skills and understanding to manage these effectively. Food for thought for the Q2 session..