Practice Exercise

Learning Path 1: Capstone: General

Slacker
8 - Asteroid

My Solution

Emily_P
8 - Asteroid

Capstone completed, a bit lengthy but I reached the goal!

ccastro
6 - Meteoroid

Done. Final one

sklchamplin
6 - Meteoroid

Here is my completed capstone project!

Inactive User
Not applicable

It took quite a long time for a beginner but still I made it :P. 

nmaletq
6 - Meteoroid

My solution to the exercise

jeremyhaber814
7 - Meteor

Capstone

ptmyen
7 - Meteor

🙂

Salvatore_Miseo
7 - Meteor

Goodmorning everyone,
below I share with pleasure my solution.
I realize more and more how essential it is before starting to implement the workflow, to carry out a careful observation of the initial data structure, and to draw a preliminary draft of the macro processes of manipulation and analysis, perhaps directly on paper or on blackboards, exploiting some useful design thinking techniques, in order to greatly reduce the trial process and attempts in using the various tools.

Below is the scheme of the process, which I decided to adopt to solve the project:

• Step 1 ) Create a dataset of the questions of the respective questionnaires, separating the code from the question with the respective string
  • Step 2 ) Create a dataset of the quantitative variables of the scores of the respective questionnaires by department
  • Step 3 ) Match the questionnaire question dataset with the questionnaire score dataset by department and average the scores by department
  • Step 4 ) Change the layout of the Question Benchmark table by department so that it can be associated with the dataset from step 3
  • Step 5 )  Calculate the score of the average question scores by department with the Benchmark results and mark the questionnaires for review. Reorder the data by Delta in ascending order and the Revision column in descending order

Capstone PJ - Salvatore Miseo.PNG

I thank the staff of Alteryx very much, for the magnificent effort in creating the path, I'm really satisfied, and I'm very sure that the open notions will be extremely useful to me in the future.

Best regards

Salvatore

KPluszynski
6 - Meteoroid

🙂