As mentioned during the Q1 NA West AUG Meeting, we are doing a raffle! We announced that attendees can enter a drawing for a $50 USD gift card to use at the Alteryx Swag Store! Two winners will be selected from all the replies received from the Denver, Long Beach, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, SF Bay, or Seattle-Eastside User Group pages. Attendees have until end of day Friday, March 17, 2021 to reply and answer the following questions to be entered in the raffle.
PS it's not too late to join the meeting: https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-na-west-q1.html
How to Enter:
Extra Credit: Share a picture of your quarantine workspace!
1. Seeing Jorge present his analytical app use case sparked my own interest in creating an analytical app of my own to further speed up some routine reporting. For the Q2 meeting I would be interested in seeing another use case where Python was leveraged through the Python developer tool.
2. I'm a data analyst for Deschutes County Health Services.
3. I've been using Alteryx for ~7 years now
Hi! Great meeting, nice to see and hear from the community.
1. I learned different ways to do apps and dynamic queries at the UG meeting - appreciated Jorge walking through the Santalytics example! In Q2 or future meetings, I'd like to understand how folks are conducting trainings within their org and applying any standards to workflows. @TylerNa Python tool use cases would be interesting too!
2. I'm currently an analyst for a consumer goods/retail company.
3. Been using Alteryx Designer regularly for about 2.5 years!