Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

** March 12th User Group meeting -- RESCHEDULED **

otto
8 - Asteroid

Hi, all! We regret to inform you that we have to reschedule our meeting from this Thursday, March 12th to a future date due to Corvid-19 concerns. We are very excited about our two speakers @HeatherMHarris & Dawn Rinehart and will find another date that works for them. We need to ensure that everyone feels comfortable attending the event -- if the Blazers and Timbers may play games without fans, we can also postpone an event for our group of analytics fans. 

Please watch for a message for our rescheduled date & time of the meeting! Once the intensity of concern falls for Corvid-19, we'll set a date.

In the meantime, check out this challenge for March Madness from Alteryx! Get a leg up on your local pool and create a workflow to win your bracket pool! https://community.alteryx.com/t5/General-Discussions/Contest-March-Madness-2020-Starts-March-16th/td...

Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to seeing you soon! 

- Your UG leaders (Isaac, David, Kati, Ryan, Alex)

2 REPLIES 2
otto
8 - Asteroid

Portland AUG 2019_2_posponed.png

DawnR
8 - Asteroid

I think this is the right call for now, but I can't wait to meet up with all of our awesome users in the Portland area. Until then, I hope everyone stays healthy!

Dawn