Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

** March 12th User Group meeting -- RESCHEDULED **

otto
8 - Asteroid

Hi, all! We regret to inform you that we have to reschedule our meeting from this Thursday, March 12th to a future date due to Corvid-19 concerns. We are very excited about our two speakers @HeatherMHarris & Dawn Rinehart and will find another date that works for them. We need to ensure that everyone feels comfortable attending the event -- if the Blazers and Timbers may play games without fans, we can also postpone an event for our group of analytics fans. 

Please watch for a message for our rescheduled date & time of the meeting! Once the intensity of concern falls for Corvid-19, we'll set a date.

In the meantime, check out this challenge for March Madness from Alteryx! Get a leg up on your local pool and create a workflow to win your bracket pool! https://community.alteryx.com/t5/General-Discussions/Contest-March-Madness-2020-Starts-March-16th/td...

Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to seeing you soon! 

- Your UG leaders (Isaac, David, Kati, Ryan, Alex)

2 REPLIES 2
otto
8 - Asteroid

Portland AUG 2019_2_posponed.png

DawnR
8 - Asteroid

I think this is the right call for now, but I can't wait to meet up with all of our awesome users in the Portland area. Until then, I hope everyone stays healthy!

Dawn