Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Inspire 2019

gustin33
7 - Meteor

Hi All - I am new to the Portland user group and just moved back to the area. I was wondering who is headed to Inspire in Nashville. Would love to meet some of you there!

7 REPLIES 7
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @gustin33!  Welcome to Portland!  I will be at Inspire as well.

otto
8 - Asteroid

@gustin33, Hi! I'll be there and @davidhenington & @joshuaburkhow, our other UG leaders will be there too, if I'm not mistaken. When I asked at the last meeting it looked like we'd have a good collection of PDX folks there

gustin33
7 - Meteor

That's great! Looking forward to meeting you all there. I will reach out when on site to try and meet up. This is my first time attending - very excited!

davidhenington
10 - Fireball
I will be there!
gustin33
7 - Meteor

@otto @davidhenington @joshuaburkhow 

My full name is Brittney Gustin - looks like messaging on the Inspire app is an easy way to connect while there but you can't look up people by their community user name. Anyone else on the direct Sun Country flight bright and early tomorrow? Can't wait to spend the afternoon exploring Nashville! 

otto
8 - Asteroid
Hi Brittany! Looking forward to meeting you. I'm getting in late tonight after a flight delay but let's make sure to connect at Inspire this week! Joshua will likely be at the Prokarma booth for some time and David is attending as well
davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Sorry I missed you at Inspire but so great meeting you last night! Thanks for coming out!