Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

I Want to Meet You in Portland on March 12th! (Yes. You!)

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Portland Alteryx Community!

I am thrilled to be joining you for the next Portland Alteryx User Group on Thursday, March 12th! Thank you, @davidhenington and @otto for inviting me to speak!

Please join me and Dawn Rinehart of Daimler Trucks of North America for a special Portland Alteryx User Group celebrating Women of Analytics in honor of International Women's Day (March 8th).

PK invites you to join us at our Portland office for this special event. Dawn and I will share how we've been able to excel in our careers leading enterprise Alteryx deployments.

Please register to join us Thursday, March 12th from 5-7 PM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/portland-alteryx-user-group-q1-2020-meeting-tickets-89908890913

In the meantime, did you see my recent blog post here in the Alteryx Community?

Use Your Alteryx Badassery to Grow Your Career and Brand

I hope to see you on March 12th!

Heather Harris

Alteryx ACE

Heather Harris—author of “Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy” and Analytics & Intelligence Practice Director for PK—leads data, analytics and AI experience engineering for some of the world's most customer-obsessed companies. Heather ensures enterprise execution excellence for clients' goals and strategic plans in data and analytics solutions -- elevating data as a key organizational asset. Prior to her work in data science and analytics, Ms. Harris led emerging technology programs and deployments in the semiconductor industry. www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris

15 REPLIES 15
chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

This is so exciting! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there! 

sopauljauck
6 - Meteoroid

Look forward to it.  I'll be there.

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Definitely a night not to miss, @davidhenington ! Thanks for inviting me down!

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

It will be great to see you IRL, @chriswilliams41 !

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

@sopauljauck Yay! See you there!

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

First of all, I hope everyone stays safe during this rough time. Could we consider having a virtual Alteryx meetup on Zoom or WebEx just to keep the learning going? It may not be as social as being face to face, but this could be a nice alternative. We could still do presentations and have an open Q&A for Alteryx issues. Thoughts?