Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

I Want to Meet You in Portland on March 12th! (Yes. You!)

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Portland Alteryx Community!

I am thrilled to be joining you for the next Portland Alteryx User Group on Thursday, March 12th! Thank you, @davidhenington and @otto for inviting me to speak!

Please join me and Dawn Rinehart of Daimler Trucks of North America for a special Portland Alteryx User Group celebrating Women of Analytics in honor of International Women's Day (March 8th).

PK invites you to join us at our Portland office for this special event. Dawn and I will share how we've been able to excel in our careers leading enterprise Alteryx deployments.

Please register to join us Thursday, March 12th from 5-7 PM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/portland-alteryx-user-group-q1-2020-meeting-tickets-89908890913

In the meantime, did you see my recent blog post here in the Alteryx Community?

Use Your Alteryx Badassery to Grow Your Career and Brand

I hope to see you on March 12th!

Heather Harris

Alteryx ACE

Heather Harris—author of “Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy” and Analytics & Intelligence Practice Director for PK—leads data, analytics and AI experience engineering for some of the world's most customer-obsessed companies. Heather ensures enterprise execution excellence for clients' goals and strategic plans in data and analytics solutions -- elevating data as a key organizational asset. Prior to her work in data science and analytics, Ms. Harris led emerging technology programs and deployments in the semiconductor industry. www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris

15 REPLIES 15
otto
8 - Asteroid

You beat me to posting this! Just goes to show how awesome a speaker Heather will be. Thanks for being willing to join us and for sharing your perspective on utilizing Alteryx at an enterprise scale! 

Portland Alteryx folks -- we're very excited for our upcoming meeting on March 12th and looking forward to seeing you there. Both Dawn and Heather have extensive Atleryx experience and successful enterprise Alteryx deployments & user enablement under their belts. 

See you there!

-Isaac

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Looking forward to having you speak at the next Portland User Group meeting! 

giphy

TheCoffeeDude
11 - Bolide

Trying to RSVP for the event but Eventbrite says it can't be found. 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you for having me, @otto 

It's going to be a great meeting with some of my favorite Portland Alteryx peeps!

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TheCoffeeDude , the link has been updated! Hope to see you there!!! 🙂

-- Cat Martinez

User Groups Coordinator 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

It's always so great to partner with you, @CatherineM !

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Looking forward to seeing you there, @TheCoffeeDude !

davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Woohoo! Thank you so much Heather!