Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx User Group Portland Meeting - Sep Q3

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Alteryx Friends! 

The Portland Alteryx User Group is having its Q3 2018 meeting. I am excited to see you all at the next AUG! We are still ironing out a few details but will be updating in the next day or two. Just want to get this notice out to you asap!

Attend to start networking with peers, exchanging ideas and improving skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx. To ensure that we provide enough refreshments for everyone and the right size room please make sure to sign up with the eventbrite link below

When: Sept 27th  2018, 5:00 - 7:00pm

Where: Daimler Trucks North America, Corporate Conference Center 4555 N Channel Ave Portland, OR 97203

Agenda

Welcome and Introductory Remarks

Presentation I: Alteryx Designer 2018.3 - Ian Coe (Alteryx)

Presentation II: TBD – Isaac Otto (Daimler Trucks North America)

Presentation III: TBD

Snacks and drinks will be provided.

Best,

PDX AUG Leaders (David, Isaac, & Joshua)

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
4 REPLIES 4
rmforcreamlisa
7 - Meteor
Thursday September 27th is the better date for me, although I could do either.  Excited for this event.  Please let me know more of the details as we get closer to the date.  Count me is as a Yes for attendance.  Thank you, Lisa Lindley Raboin 
jthompson789
8 - Asteroid

Looking forward to going to my first Portland Alteryx user meeting this month. 

See everyone one there.

derekduff
5 - Atom

Excited to attend - this will be my first time since we are a new Alteryx customer. I didn't see the link in the text for the session but was able to find it through Eventbrite here: Portland Alteryx User Group Q3 Meeting.

IanCo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @joshuaburkhow! See you soon!