Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, OR

Welcome to the Portland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Portland UG | June 26th

otto
8 - Asteroid

Hi, All! Going to miss Inspire or can't decide between two awesome sessions happening at the same time? We've got you covered!

Join us for our Q3 Alteryx User Group Meeting downtown at the Pioneer Place WeWork space on June 26th.

We'll be recapping our favorite takeaways and highlighting our favorite sessions from Inspire. Plus, we have an awesome session lined up on how to integrate the reporting tools into your workflows by @chriswilliams41. Chris has deep experience presenting the results of analysis through the reporting tools -- he'll show us his tips and tricks around using the reporting tools from combining report elements to how to use the layout tool. 

Please RSVP here via EventBrite!

Portland Alteryx User Group Q3 Meeting

When: June 26th, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm

Where: WeWork, 700 Southwest 5th Avenue

We hope you can join us!

-Isaac, David & Joshua

@joshuaburkhow @davidhenington 

11 REPLIES 11
gustin33
7 - Meteor

When I click the event link I get the message that I do not have permission to register. Have tried from a few browsers. Thanks!

otto
8 - Asteroid
Thanks for letting us know -- I'll check it out. See you at inspire, let's make sure to connect!
otto
8 - Asteroid
Try this link! I'll update the above post once I'm on my computer

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alteryx-user-group-portland-q3-june-26th-tickets-63124467983?ref=estw
gustin33
7 - Meteor

It seems to be working but the date in the actual invite says July 17th instead of June 26th

jthompson789
8 - Asteroid

To confirm is the meeting on June 26 or is it on July 17th?

otto
8 - Asteroid

It looks like when I opened it in the editor, it adjusted the date -- thanks @jthompson789 & @gustin33

It's June 26th! 

jthompson789
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to attending my first Alteryx User Group meeting in Portland.

See you there. 

davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Thanks for letting us know! See you on the 26th! 

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

It was great to see some of you at Inspire19! I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you and presenting at the user group meeting on the 26th. I'm bringing a couple of potential new users to join the Alteryx party. See you soon!