Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, ME

Q1 2017 Meeting

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

I am a little late getting this out, but want to schedule the next user group meeting by early next week. Looking into a workshop format for at least half the meeting. If you have something you would like to present or share please let me know.

Additionally, considering trying a morning time slot as well! 

Look forward to seeing you all in March!

8 REPLIES 8
jonathandrummey
7 - Meteor

Depending on when the meeting is (my March is getting pretty packed) I might be able to present or lead something on building macros, or uses of the Multi-Row Formula & Multi-Field Formula tools.

Jonathan

JonA
Alteryx
Alteryx
Kanderson
10 - Fireball

JonA - I have added the grand prix to the agenda. 

JonD - I love both potential topics, Ill reach out to you shortly via email.

We also have Jared presenting workflow events. This should be a great meeting!

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Okay time and date set for march 30th. We will meet in the morning (I will consume even more coffee than usual). Please register here.

Thank you everyone!

toby_jutras
6 - Meteoroid

Would like to attend.  The email provided the link to this thread, so assuming that's how to register?

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Apologies you can register at our eventbrite page.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Matt_Curtis
9 - Comet

Hey Kevin, could you post the workflows that we covered in our meeting?  Particularly the macro workflow, Drew has a use case here at work that requires a macro and he was hoping to refer to our sample workflow to get started.  I'll refer him to some Sample Workflows in the mean time.  Thanks!

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Here is the iteration example we built. The fitbark connector has some private data in it. If you need that let me know I can strip it out.

*Note you will need Alteryx 11 to open this workflow*