Portland, ME

Q1 2017 Meeting

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

I am a little late getting this out, but want to schedule the next user group meeting by early next week. Looking into a workshop format for at least half the meeting. If you have something you would like to present or share please let me know.

Additionally, considering trying a morning time slot as well! 

Look forward to seeing you all in March!

8 REPLIES 8
jonathandrummey
7 - Meteor

Depending on when the meeting is (my March is getting pretty packed) I might be able to present or lead something on building macros, or uses of the Multi-Row Formula & Multi-Field Formula tools.

Jonathan

JonA
Alteryx
Alteryx
Kanderson
10 - Fireball

JonA - I have added the grand prix to the agenda. 

JonD - I love both potential topics, Ill reach out to you shortly via email.

We also have Jared presenting workflow events. This should be a great meeting!

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Okay time and date set for march 30th. We will meet in the morning (I will consume even more coffee than usual). Please register here.

Thank you everyone!

toby_jutras
6 - Meteoroid

Would like to attend.  The email provided the link to this thread, so assuming that's how to register?

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Apologies you can register at our eventbrite page.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Matt_Curtis
9 - Comet

Hey Kevin, could you post the workflows that we covered in our meeting?  Particularly the macro workflow, Drew has a use case here at work that requires a macro and he was hoping to refer to our sample workflow to get started.  I'll refer him to some Sample Workflows in the mean time.  Thanks!

Kanderson
10 - Fireball

Here is the iteration example we built. The fitbark connector has some private data in it. If you need that let me know I can strip it out.

*Note you will need Alteryx 11 to open this workflow*