Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Portland, ME

Happy Hour!

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

Hey All- I was disappointed to not make today's group meeting (daughter had an appointment). I am still feeling great about Inspire!

How about a happy hour? I like the idea of having one on a regular basis (i.e. third Thursday of every month) or spontaneous. Thinking that with a regular cadence, we might be able to grow the group. And for those of you, like me, I'm kind of an island at work (the only data analyst!) and spending time at Inspire as well as hanging out with you all helps me stay pumped up about my job! 

So...thoughts? 

-Tessa

11 REPLIES 11
jsdeter
8 - Asteroid

Count me in.  Let's see if there is critical mass and choose a place or do a rotation.

John D

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

I propose we aim for Wednesday, July 10 or Thursday July 11, depending on folks' availability. 

Location suggestions - I would recommend Treehouse Cafe on Stevens - ample street parking and out-of-the-way of tourists. 

Open to other suggestions....

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

Maybe....5 p.m. start time? That works for me as I'm coming from Yarmouth...

ScovA
5 - Atom

Count me in weather permitting. Treehouse cafe' is a great spot if the weather cooperates, e.g., the deck area, which is really nice. If the weather isn't pleasant, perhaps Sebago in Scarborough; ample parking as well?

Matt_Curtis
9 - Comet

I'm in for whatever, whenever!  Never been to Treehouse, but that sounds good.

Kevigan
5 - Atom

Also down for a happy hour, post 4th of July.

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

Post 4th of july happy hour? Meaning? 

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

Moving location to Sebago in Scarborough due to weather. 

Tessa
8 - Asteroid

Taking your back-up suggestion as the new location - weather is looking wet this evening.

See you then! 🙂