Portland, ME

CANCELLED - 9/25 Portland, ME Alteryx User Group

Matt_Curtis
9 - Comet

Hi all -- unfortunately, due to an overall lack of planned attendance/participation this quarter, we have decided to cancel this quarter's meeting. Only two people RSVP'd to our Eventbrite, and one of those people was a planned presenter.  Please keep this in mind in the future, we do keep track of who replies to those and it helps us plan our events!

I'd like to sneak in one more meeting this year during the holiday-heavy fourth quarter.  We'll consider suggestions from the Community on content and meeting times, so if you have a date and time that works best for you, please reply here and we'll make sure to find something that works for everyone!

Thanks all,

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
kspeed
5 - Atom

Hi Matt,

I still am not receiving emails with the Eventbrite invitation and missed this communication that the meeting was cancelled. Can you please make sure my email is correct? kispeed@peapoddigitallabs.com

Rlegere
5 - Atom

Matt,

I thought i had responded to the Eventbrite. I do not often go on the user group, therefore; did not know the meeting was cancelled. Communications about these are sent through email. An email communicating the cancellation would have been nice.